Sunday, October 11, 2009

Oz material girls

When the craft bug bites the place to head to is Oz Material Girls. There is so much to see in their store its hard to know where to start....

So of course I head to the Kids section. Just going through the first page of products I want about 7 of the 10 items listed, how will I make it through all 241 without remortgaging the house? At least at these prices and free postage for this month I can get enough to last me the year!

Coming up to Christmas they have some great panels and fabric for those that like to get into the spirit or even a reindeer panel that you can use to make your child a reindeer stuffed toy! I think even the less gifted seamstress like me could do one of those!

If you are wanting to try some of their fantastic prizes head over to Handmade Kids and check out the competition they are currently running.

Up for grabs is a delightful Saffron Craig fabric which includes a fabulous panel to make your own softies and the beautiful retro birds fabric. So easy to enter but closes soon so hurry!



No comments: