Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Ele-ahbaant

ele-ahbaant( el · ly · ah · barn · t )finding funky kids clothes has never been so easy!

This quote from the site is so true! I can browse though Ele-ahbaant for hours putting things in my cart, now if I could just win the lotto or pay off my credit card I'd finally checkout it all!

I love supporting great Aussie stores and even more WA ones which there seems to be a lack of!

After becoming a 'fan' on the facebook site I was lucky enough to win the gorgeous pair of bathers pictured below by Stella Cove, these ones are no longer available but checkout the rest of the range. Very feminine but not all pink and frilly like a lot that you find for younger girls. My daughter wore them for the first time this week and received lots of compliments.


If I had a boy I'm sure his wardrobe would have at LEAST 5 pieces of Itch Designs clothing! The whole range oozes cool and I really love the girls signature dress which is on my wishlist, if only they had Miss 2's size available! They seem to sell out before they are even on websites! And for the boys the Pac shorts (pictured below) are to cool which is obvious with only size 4 left in stock!


For my baby girl I'd love a few of the Daily Tea dresses. Some are at ridiculously cheap prices! but mostly I'm dying for one of the Egg Baby dresses. If you have a little girl you MUST check out the Egg Baby Brushed cotton Ruffle Dress in Grass and its cute little matching sunhat and my favourite the Egg Baby Voile Ruffle Dress in Lavender (pictured below). I can see miss 6 months in that on Christmas day earning her lots of cuddles!


Make sure you check out the clearance rack for some amazing bargains.

Until the 4th of November you can also get 20% off storewide, including those already reduced, with the code fb20. Happy shopping!

No comments: