Thursday, October 8, 2009

A little about me


I grew up in a fantastic little town called Ballidu. I was the only girl in my year at school with 4 boys. I loved the farm life, no cars around, playing with my brothers and sister and not a care in the world.
Of course I had to go to boarding school to do highschool as there wasn't one in the town which was a big shock to the system after being the only girl my age to having nearly 100!!
My parents wanted the best for us but that school really wasn't for me and I don't think I'll be sending my girls there.



Now I live permenantly in Perth with my husband and our 2 girls. Having 2 girls has been dangerous to my credit card, how can anyone resist all the cute clothing around?? At first I was really hesitant about online shopping, how do you know its going to fit and look ok on them?

The first store I bought from was Charlipop Kids. I had seen a competition on their site and entered. That was now over 18 months ago and I regularly chat to Kat and even set up her Facebook page! She still has the best competitions and sales.

Above is a picture of my elder daughter with one of my Charlipop deliveries.

Now I'm a regular online shopper and have bought toys, clothes, accessories and gifts for people both from stores in Australia and international.

I'm planning on blogging about some of the sites I've bought off and designers I own so stay tuned!

No comments: