Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Agoo

Lately it seems every site I've visited has had Agoo products listed but it took me a while to catch up as to why. The first pair I got of the leghuggers were from Charlipop Kids as the result of winning a prize during the 2nd birthday celebrations. Then I won more from Kids In Australia that also came with the cute bamboo socks. And my most recent are the pair below that I got with the current $1 plus P&H deal they have running.


I have always been a fan of the leghuggers trend as they are great when bubs start crawling to protect little knees and to put on in the morning with shorts and skirts before it warms up for the day.
Agoo clothing is perfect for the Australian environment. Take this quote from their website "Our key component is our fabrics. They contain a strong UV protected finish, blocking out any harmful ultra violet rays. No matter how many times you wash it or expose it to sunlight or saltwater, the protection is always there." So important to me, and I'm sure lots of families, as we have a history of skin cancer in our family.
The leghuggers are currently all on sale for $10 at the Agoo site and many others. Charlipop Kids, ele-ahbant, out of the egg and babies and kids just to name a few.

You won't find ant other leghuggers as soft as Agoo's range and I doubt any with such cute designs! Can't wait to see what they next have instore for us!








Make sure you check out the rest of the clothing range as well. The dresses are so cute, I have taken a liking to the Happy Dress - Pink/White/Maroon as well as the squarts and I don't know how I'm going to resist the babies pants for my little princess and the Lydia dress, I have a real thing for the maroon colour!
And don't forget the boys! I think the wave tee is a must for the beach this summer, the playful pants look so comfortable I want them in my size! And for the little boys its got to be the twozie top with the dude hat.
With free shipping for orders over $50 I think I will be back soon, at least for that Lydia dress and let me know when the playful pants are in my size!!

No comments: