Monday, October 12, 2009

I want Fabulous!

Do you want a fabulous range of clothes? Fabulous service? Fabulous sales? Then you've come to the right place at I want fabulous!

A friend and I have a running joke about parrots so when she was due to have her little girl I wanted something with parrots on it. I had looked everywhere and found a dress on Etsy but it was $70 USD so way above what I wanted to spend. Then the I want fabulous! newsletter popped into my inbox and never one to not check out a sale I had a browse and found the Lilac Parrot babysuit by Ida T (pictured below) and it was just perfect!


When Katie (from IWF!) saw that it was getting sent to a different address from mine she promptly emailed me about attaching a gift tag and what I would like written on it. Great service gets me every time :-) but it didn't stop there! She then emailed me back telling me about a competition on Style Collective to win a $1000 shopping spree and her competition (still running) to win a Pirouette Petticouture Pettiskirt by signing up to her newsletter. Wow, great don't you think? I feel like an infomercial but wait.... there's still more!!! With my invoice that she sent to me she added a little gift of the matching Parrot knickers! I don't think our parrot jokes will ever end now, lol.

Make sure you check out whats new in store. I'm loving the Polka and Three Little Trees and Sooki baby is always a winner for cuteness. They offer worldwide shipping so you have no excuse to get looking.

Thankyou to the fabulous Katie, I will be back!

No comments: