Sunday, May 1, 2011

Last minute Mother's Day presents!!

You didn't forget did you? Is Mum in another state? Well here's a way to get a gift to her (or yourself) without having to drag the kids to the shop and line up at the post office! YAY to online shopping!

Rudy and the Dodo are located in Sydney and have a wide range of gifts that are a bit different for those that have everything. This Babushka Tote Bag ($34.95) is a huge 48cm x 36cm and perfect for a day out shopping or as a beach bag, there are other designs and sizes available. I also love the personalised prints like the 'family rules' and the 'love word chart'. There's also plenty of B's ~ bus scrolls, boxes and baskets! Check them out in the Stuff for Home section.

Moving on to Gifts for My Girl. It's hard to know where to start on this site as there are WAY to many lovely items that you will want for yourself. To help you out they have a Mother's Day Gifts category with prices from $9.95 up to $174.95. I love the MOR products, mmmm marshmellow or check out the gorgeous herringbone silk scarf on sale from $64.95 down to $19.95! Bargain! Free gift wrapping and a delivery fee of only $8.95 per order.

Moving on to Lifestyle Ensemble (Victoria) who have a massive 12 pages of Mother's Day Gift ideas! I'd love this shower cap ($24.50) especially if it came with a shower without 3 little girls in the bathroom with me! Oh how I miss long, hot showers.

In WA check out Home Addiction. I am not the greatest of cooks but I like to have every appliance available, the best pots and pans I can afford and some sharp knives (with each new purchase I blame something else for my cooking, it's now our old ovens fault!!). Free delivery on any order over $100. I'm sure with this little set to set me up I would soon be a Masterchef in the making! This 4 piece Scanpan set was $1025 but now down to $449.95! I'd even get out of bed and make breakfast Mother's Day morning if this is what arrived!

If you leave your gift really, really late you could always head to Red Balloon and choose Mum a gift in the appropriate state. Learn to cook Japanese, Sail the seas or jump out of a perfectly fine aeroplane! You could also try your luck on the coupon pages, Scoopon has pamper packages, meals and accomodation available in nearly every state or try Jump On It or Deals.com.au  to see which has the best deal at the moment for your city.

Last but not least, if all else fails there is always flowers. Interflora have some beautiful arrangements for Mother's Day and deliver all over the world.

Or Edible Blooms for a bouquet that might or might not last longer. They offer same day delivery.
Whatever you decide I hope you spend the day with those most important to you ♥

The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new. ~Rajneesh

1 comment:

Anna - Gifts For My Girl said...

Thanks so much for mentioning Gifts For My Girl in your blog post and I am so glad you like our items :)