Thursday, October 11, 2012

Pink Poppy

 




This parcel couldn't have arrived at a better time. We had just gotten home with our newest addition and trying to settle in and keep the girls entertained was a mission. They thought it was like Christmas opening up the parcel and all the pretty pink items inside we had to play straight away!
 
First we played about 30 games of memory (above right) until everyone had won at least a handful of times. Both my 5 & 3 year old loved it, my 2 year old didn't quite get it yet & just wanted all the cards!
 Then we worked out the light on one of the pens! (above) So cute & we had fun shining it on paper, hands and walls. Think this one would be a home pen as I can imagine my 5 year old would get easily distracted with it at school, the other one with the love heart would be much better for the school bag.
 Lastly we had to try the tattoos (above). Complete with glitter they were easy to apply & easy to remove. J wanted hers on her hand & M wanted hers in the same spot as Daddy (my future??)

We used to have a little store at our local shops that stocked Pink Poppy and it was always great to grab things to add into a present but they recently shut so I will have to find another nearby!

The prices are fantastic, the memory game is a great one to keep in the present cupboard for those last minute party presents at $15.34 and I LOVE this tea set which is only $11.55!! 

You can shop for Pink Poppy online or click here to find a store near you!

You can find Pink Poppy in many places online
 
 
*Pink Poppy provided me with the above products for my honest review*

No comments: