Thursday, May 10, 2012

Gourmet Garden Blog Off/Cook off!

I am not much of a cook. I love to cook, I own a MILLION recipe books and have appliances piling up in my cupboard but with a dodgy oven that has a growing hole in the bottom and small bench space in my kitchen it just isn't inviting for me to spend my time in there.

Luckily I got the chance to be involved in a Blog off/Cook off thanks to Gourmet Garden!

From Monday the 14th through to the 20th May I will be sharing daily what I whip up, the recipes and possibly photos of disasters and you can all tell me what I did wrong.

I look forward to adding some extra flavours to our meals that the kids aren't used to, I don't often cook with coriander or hot chillies so I hope they all go down well! Hopefully I can also come up with something that you can add to your repertoire for the family!


No comments: