Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I see red!

After 3 girls and the first 12 months where nearly everything you find is only in pink it's nice to dress them in other colours!

Today when we hit Fremantle J was my red girl! I've always loved red (must be the Aries in me, firey!) and I think it goes with her dark hair though she insists pink is her favourite colour followed by green.

These are my current faves of red in her wardrobe and I'll start at the top.

The ladybug hair pins are by Button Heads. They come in a princess pack with a headband and bow clip aswell for $19.95. The packs make great presents and a range of colours.

Next is the very cool Hot Air Balloon Tee by Two Belles, you can grab it from A Little Bit of Cheek for $39.95 but they also have a sale on all Two Belles and Tommy Rocket where you buy any 2 items & get 20% off, buy any 3 items & get 30% off, buy any 4 items & get 40% off!! (including sale items!) I ♥ Two Belles, very cool but not to grown up.

The red jeans are by OUCH, they are last years stock which I bought ahead and for a bargain price but after a google search you can still grab them at My Wild Child for $29.94 on sale but they only have size 6 left, Bambini Emporium also have them for $29.95 and still have size 4, 5 & 6 in stock! I love that they have the adjustable waist so they will last her until it heats up again at the end of the year. OUCH always has great quality & designs, probably the brand we have most of in our house.

Finally the very cool shoes are Vans. These were the last pair in my local surf shop and luckily a size above what Jayde was in but fit perfect with a thick pair of socks now and they had marked them down to clear the stock! I can't seem to find them anywhere online but check your local surfstore to see if they are clearing them, great slipon and go shoes.

Hopefully I can find some more colour combinations and may even attempt *gasp* pink! Just in case Mums of girls can't find anything ;-) and will have to borrow a nephew or 2 and do some boys outfits too.