Sunday, January 23, 2011

♫Tea, tea, Daily Tea! ♫

This is my new favourite brand of dresses to play around in!

I have been eyeing off a few of these dresses for a while now, the prints are so beautiful and girly without being babyish. When I saw Whimsy Child's boxing day sale and the fact we were heading off to the Gold Coast I could no longer resist! With only 2 postage days before we left I knew I was cutting it fine but they arrived in time, phew! Great service.

Below Miss J is in the Chrysanthemum sleeveless dress, I love the cut and colour on this one and it usually doesn't make it back to the cupboard and seems to go from laundry to wearing it straight out of the washing basket when it comes off the line.

And the next picture, below, has the Dragonfly strappy dress and the Bellflower strappy dress as well as the Cosmos bubble onesie I got for Miss C.

The strappy dresses are perfect for throwing over a pair of bathers, going to playgroup or even just playing around the house. They wash up really well and no need to iron!

I really love the onesie I got for Miss C, soft material that is comfortable for little ones to sleep in but they still look dressed up when you take them out. If there were more left in size 6-12 months I would've snapped up the lot!

Most of the dresses are currently on sale for $20 and the winter stock a tiny $12! Sizes are running low though so if you want to snap up some bargains get in quick!

Check out the rest of Whimsy Child's sale section as well for some other bargains from Coco & Ginger, Itch Design and Jarmeez.

Stay tuned for our mega giveaway starting February 1st!

1 comment:

Jelly Bean Books said...

On your recommendation, I couldn't resist this time with the sale prices so low! The dresses look fabulous - thanks Caprice!
BTW, Whimsy Child also has free postage on all orders over $50 until 1st Feb with checkout code FP50.
~ Christine