Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Thinking about Christmas? Lets get personal...

Well it's already October which means only 2 months until the Christmas madness! I am totally organised this year and have finished my Christmas shopping already! I wanted to get it out of the way as I can't imagine carting all 3 girls around the shops at that time of year and we have to start saving as we are heading to the Gold Coast on the 3rd January '11 for my brother's wedding.

So the next fortnight or so I'm focusing on personalised Christmas presents. With 3 girls close together I find it hard to think of a present that is just for them without one of the others claiming it for themselves.

I stumbled across ID Tee last year and found their fabulous personalised santa sacks. I had my same one every year that I can remember growing up so wanted the same fun memories for my kids. I'm loving this years new designs and wondering if I should get the cute little Christmas Fairy for Miss C's bag or get the Snowflake reindeer like the other 2 have (pictured below).
Whichever you decide they are all so cute!

The bag itself is made from 100% heavy cotton drill and handmade in Melbourne. The material will last for every Christmas until long after they don't believe in Santa Claus anymore! The size is 65cm x 50cm so big enough to fit most toys in and has a large cotton rope to hold it closed and a little handle so you can hang it up for Christmas morning on the door handle. You can check out the 16 different available designs here.

And shhhhhh a bit of a secret but you can get $10 off until the 20th October with the code SS10VIP. Only one code per customer.
But of course there is more than just the santa sacks! For those of you who have kids that LOVE cooking or are totally into the current Junior Masterchef why not try the personalised aprons?

You can choose any of their designs to put on your apron, I chose the Stars pictured below on Miss J.

Once again they are made of 100% cotton drill but not as heavy as the sacks so the kids can still move easily in them. Aprons are recommended for the ages 2-8.  At $24 rrp I think they are a great price.

Of the current designs I love the girls Dancing Queen in blue and so many great boys designs including the red owl and Cowboy.

ID Tee is owned by a SAHM who prides herself on providing high quality products at an affordable price with great customer service.

Head over and take advantage of the earlybird Christmas offer and make sure you follow them on Facebook for product updates and future special offers.

Now I'm off to choose which one for Miss C......

2 comments:

Idtee said...

Thanks so much for your positive comments it is so appreciated your girls are gorgoues would love to post a pic of them with the santa sacks on my home page (happy customers section) if allowed? Thanks again Katrina IdTee.

preece said...

No worries Katrina, thats fine! And I've just placed my order for another sack ♥