Saturday, February 13, 2010

mmmmm chocolate!

I LOVE chocolate, like most other people out there.

I discovered Harry's Rocky Road on facebook last year and was constantly tempted by Ben (aka Harry or willy wonka), his pictures and 'signs you love chocolate'. Always good for a giggle in your news feed and also regular competitions so you can try it for free!

A friend and I decided we would go in together to save on postage so I added 2 of the sample packs (pictured below), the licorice for my licorice mad dad, Dark Mint and Cookies & Cream for me. Had to try the white, milk and dark chocolate to make sure which one I liked best. It lasted a grand total of a fortnight, I knew I shouldn't have taken one of the samples to a playgroup meet! Next order I'm not sharing!!

Some people say the postage is a little high but seeing as it's generally next day delivery (2 days for Perth) and packaging and you must sign for it so that your chocolate doesn't end up a puddle I'm not complaining!

Next order (hopefully hubby will be thoughtful and make an order for around the time our next baby is due as I will need the chocolate to survive 3 kids under 3!) I am definitely planning on trying the Banana and Peanut Butter which both seem to get raving reviews from other fans.

From tomorrow on the site Easter Eggs will be listed. These are half eggs filled with 130grams of rocky road. Coming in 8 flavours including Cherry, Peanut Butter and Raspberry, I know what I want the Easter Bunny to leave for me Easter morning!

If you've gotten this far without licking your screen to death or ordering what are you waiting for? Hope you become a Harry's chocoholic like me!



1 comment:

Raegan said...

Mmmmmmm chocolate!!!!!!